What to Know 关于 Admitted Student Days
- What is the schedule for the day?
- How do I register for an Admitted Student Day?
- How do I know what classes are available on a specific day?
- Will my guests be able to attend the same activities as I do?
- What kinds of activities are available in the afternoon?
- What COVID-19 safety precautions are in place?
- How do I travel to 要人要人? 我应该住在哪里??
- Can you recommend some places to eat?
- What if I can’t visit on an Admitted Student Day?
- Who should I contact if I have questions?
What is the schedule for the day?
You’ll arrive between 8-8:30 a.m., depending on the class you choose to attend.
Your program for the day includes:
- A campus tour with a current student
- A class with a Whitman professor
- An overview of residence halls led by a Resident Assistant
- Brunch from Cleveland Commons—our treat!
- Several optional afternoon sessions to experience Whitman
The day’s programming will conclude at approximately 2 p.m.
How do I register for an Admitted Student Day?
We are offering three Admitted Student Days on Saturdays in April 2022: April 2, April 9 and April 23. 使用 LMG视讯的注册表单 注册. On the calendar form, select a green square for the day you want to register. When you select the square an “Admitted Student Day” link will appear below the calendar. Follow that link and the instructions to register.
注意: This is where you’ll be able to see the different options for start times, classes and afternoon activities.
How do I know what activities are available on a specific day?
Each Admitted Student Day offers a different range of activities. To see which specific options are available on a particular day, you’ll need to enter that day’s registration page. You can always go back to check out the options on another day.
Will my guests be able to attend the same activities as I do?
Yes, for the most part. 然而, during the class activities and the resident life tours, parents and other guests will have programming geared specifically toward them. Schedules for students and guests will be provided at check-in for the Admitted Student Day.
What kinds of activities are available in the afternoon?
We have some pretty great options lined up. For instance, you might choose from:
- A Campus Resource Fair
- Tours of Whitman’s Harper Joy Theatre or the Hall of Music
- 室外项目 experiences, such as Disc Golf, GeoCaching or a Big Tree Walk
What COVID-19 safety precautions are in place?
All visitors must be fully vaccinated—including boosted, if eligible—and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. A photo, photocopy or digital copy of your vaccination card is sufficient.
How do I travel to 要人要人? 我应该住在哪里??
要人要人 has an airport with multiple flights to and from Seattle daily, and nearby Pasco has additional flight options. We are also fortunate to have multiple hotels, 汽车旅馆, 假期出租, and bed and breakfasts within walking distance of Whitman’s campus. Find more resources to help you plan your trip.
Can you recommend some places to eat?
要人要人 has an impressive culinary scene, with quality coffee shops, 三明治店, casual dining and fine dining options. Explore local dining options— and here are our students’ 最高的选择! Dining options will be dependent on current COVID-19 restrictions and safety protocols.
What if I can’t visit on an Admitted Student Day?
Whitman offers individual campus visits Monday-Saturday. 对于那些访问, options include a campus tour, an information session with an 入学 Officer, a class visit and a meal with one of our current students. Class visits aren’t available on Saturday. See other options for visiting Whitman.
Who should I contact if I have questions?
发送电子邮件至 admission@惠特曼.edu 或拨打509-527-5176.